The new VHF-4800 "Quad" Wireless Mic System is packed with some cool new features. Three high quality handheld microphones and one lightweight headset-mic deliver clean, reliable vocals with the freedom that only wireless systems can offer. With improved circuitry modifications and design additions such as, balanced and unbalanced outputs, field-replaceable modules and individual mic squelch control, the new VHF-4800 offers users increased versatility and performance. Each Mic operates on it's own frequency and has an independent volume control, yet the complete system only uses two Mic channels. The headset-mic's output can be separated from the three handheld mic's output, allowing performers to use vocal effects, while a KJ or DJ can make dry announcements with the headset-mic. Join the wireless revolution, the VHF-4800 "Quad" Wireless Microphone System is the answer you have been looking for!
- 4 Microphone Output (3 Mic/ 1 Headset) via a Dual Antenna VHF Receiver That Never Requires More Than 2 Mic Channels on Your Mixer
- VHF Band Quartz Lock for Drift-free Operation
- Field Replaceable Receiver Transmitter Boards
- Individual Volume Controls for Precise Vocal Balancing
- Excellent Operating Range to 150 Ft.
- Receiver RF/AF and Microphone Low-Battery Indicators
- Detachable Antennas with BNC Connectors
- Shipping Dimensions: 13 1/2" (L) x 21 1/2" (W) x 7" (H)
- Shipping Weight: 17 lbs
- FCC license may be required